Natural Vibes ®Brightening Vitamin C Face Mask is an Ayurvedic proprietary formulation made with multiple Vitamin C rich ingredients: - Narangi Oranges, Grapes, Chandan (Sandalwood), Lavender, Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Neem, Lodhra, Manjistha and Multani Mitti. Cleansing your face everyday is good, however it only helps remove the dirt and impurities from the surface of the skin. Our face mask will help draw out the clogged impurities from the bottom layers of the skin through a process of deep cleansing. This will give your skin a complete detox leading to soft and radiant complexion. It will also fight sun damage, pigmentation and premature signs of ageing. We promise you this aromatic blend is very therapeutic and relaxing. After all, a little bit of "me" time never hurt anybody.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
1. Narangi Oranges are natural bleaching agents that will lighten your pigmented areas and dark spots. They also help in fighting suntan. It will undo the damage done by UV rays to your skin cells.
2. Grapes are loaded with powerful antioxidants that assist in skin toning and help is reversing the premature ageing process. Free radicals are the main cause of wrinkles and fine lines that appear on your skin. Grapes contain the vitamin C that is apt for the skin to retain its elasticity thus leading to reverse ageing and even skin tone.
3. Sandalwood also known as Chandana is considered the most sacred in Ayurveda. It is said that the fragrance of sandalwood creates positivity and calms the mind and soul. It eliminates the toxin deposits in the skin thereby soothing it and enhancing the skin texture. It clears your skin and helps you with a brighter complexion.
4. Lavender is known for its healing aromatherapy benefits. Its relaxing properties will help you calm down and unwind after a long day.
5. Turmeric is known as the 'Golden Herb' in Ayurveda. It is a traditional beauty secret adapted by the Queens of Indian Kingdom to enhance their beauty. Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it is known to revive the skin and impart glow and radiance.
6. Lodhra's contribution to skin care dates back to thousands of years. It's anti-bacterial properties helps in getting rid of acne and its astringent properties helps to tighten and tone the skin.
7. Neem, the wonder leaf of Ayurveda is an excellent exfoliator. It removes the blackheads and dead cells from the surface of the skin allowing the younger cells to come to the surface, thus delaying the ageing process.
8. Manjishta calms down the aggravated Pitta dosha. With the help of its bitter sweet taste, it helps in purifying the skin of its excess heat, making it healthier and younger.
9. Aloe Vera is known as the "miracle plant" in Ayurveda because it can penetrate your skin 4 times faster than water and provide hydration. It opens the pores of the skin to receive the moisture and nutrients leaving you with a soft and supple skin.
10. Multani Mitti is an incredible skin healer. No matter your skin type, multani mitti can gently unclog your pores and protect your skin from being affected by unwanted chemicals and pollutants.
Remember, when our grand mothers asked us to apply multani mitti for a shiny looking skin because the sun made our skin pale? Well, she was absolutely correct.
Suitable for - All skin types. Our face mask can be used by individuals of 6 years of age & above. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, silicones, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious ayurveda.